for promoting material for OhioMeansJobs.com?
about guides on how to use OhioMeansJobs.com?
have them all in one place, right here.
All brochures listed with a JFS Number can be ordered online at
the Ohio Department of Jobs & Family Services on the Forms Central page. A registered account on Forms Central is
required to order brochures.
- K-12 and OhioMeansJobs - (JFS 08157) OhioMeansJobs.com serves all Ohioans and it has a special section just for students in grades K-12.
- Connections Handout - Providing decision-making materials, information and tools that easily fit into classroom instruction at all grades levels.
- K-12 Students - There may be several ways to make your dreams come true. Thanks to OhioMeansJobs K-12, getting the information you need is easy, convenient and free!
- K-12 Parent/Teacher - As they get older, their dreams may change – but they continue to have high aspirations.
How To Guide
- Getting Started - Basics to creating an account as a K-12 user.
- Backpack - Breakdown of the Backpack as a K-12 user.
- Guided Tour: First Up - The OhioMeansJobs K-12 Guided Tour will walk you through key tools and resources while letting you explore on your own. Start planning your career today!
- Guide to Budgeting - Budgeting helps you understand how your income affects the choices and priorities you will face when you begin your career.
- Guide to Higher Education - What education and training is required for my career goal?
- Guide to Planning Your High School Courses - Planning what classes to take in high school can help you get a head start on reaching your career goals.
- Guide for Resumes - A resume is an overview of your education, work, and other experiences that tells an employer about your qualifications for a job.
- Guide to Researching Occupations - Unsure of the type of Career that you want? Use this guide to narrow down your search.
- Resource Guide - A collection of K-12 resources on a printable PDF.