|The mission of State Hearings, Ohio Department of Job and Family Services, is to assure that hearings in appealed cases are conducted fairly, objectively, promptly, efficiently, and result in quality and timely decisions.
|General Questions for hearings, or hearing requests received by the counties can be sent using Groupwise to user bsh.
For hearing requests please include the following information:
1. Appellant's Name
2. Appellant's Address
3. Appellant's Assistance Group Number
4. County Agency taking the action
6. Date of the notice to appellant of appealed action
7. Date that the action was, or will be, effective
8. Telephone Number of appellant
9. Reason for hearing request