Job & Family Services
Office of Family Stability
Office of Family Stability
Contact Us

Office of Family Stability
Phone - (614) 466-4815
Fax - (614) 466-1767

For Out-of-State information on case status for TANF, Food Assistance/SNAP or Medicaid, please e-mail us at

Supportive Services Food Programs

ODJFS is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Cash Programs Related Links

Where To Apply For Services

Apply for cash, food and medical assistance:

1.  Online at:

2.  In person at your local county agency or by requesting an application be mailed to you.  To find the information
     for your county agency go to:

ODJFS Civil Rights Information