- Ohio Administrative Code 5101:2-12-07 states that the
administrator shall complete a rules review course provided by the Ohio
Department of Job and Family Services (ODJFS).
- The rules review training is required for
administrators of an ODJFS licensed child care center within six months
of being named administrator and every five years thereafter
- Please note: Due to capacity issues, these
trainings are intended only for administrators named on the ODJFS
- Each training session is scheduled for eight hours,
which includes a lunch break.
- Administrators must attend the entire session to
successfully fulfill the rule requirement and to receive credit for
Training Locations and Dates:
- Trainings are held throughout the state. Specific
locations and details are outlined on www.occrra.org .
- Training dates will be updated quarterly but may not
all be reflected on this site.
Refer to the Ohio Professional Registry (OPR) at www.OCCRRA.org
site for the most up to date list of trainings throughout the state.
- To register for the Administrator Rules Review Training,
go to the OPR at www.OCCRRA.org.
- If you do not currently have a profile on the OPR,
you will first sign up and create a profile. Then you can register
for the training.
- Instructions on creating a profile and registering for training. (You only need to complete step one in
order to create your account and register for training.)
report Child Care Fraud
If you have knowledge that a person receiving child care benefits or a child
care provider has provided false or inaccurate information to either the
county or the state and you would like to report it, you may do so by calling
the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services (ODJFS) to report the
information at (877) 302 - 2347, Option 4 or by email at: email@example.com .