Ohio Farm Worker Program
Ohio welcomes you.
We hope your visit here will be a pleasant and rewarding
experience. If you should have any questions please call our Ohio
Migrant Hotline at 1-800-282-3525.
El Estado de Ohio le da la bienvenida. Esperamos
su visita aqui sea una experiencia placentera y compensadora.
Si tiene alguna pregunta por favor llame al Ohio Migrant Hotline,
linea telefonica gratis al 1-800-282-3525.
This website is for informational purposes only. All referrals
for employment are subject to federal and state laws.
Este sitio en la red mundial es para informacion
solamente. Todos los referidos para empleo son sujetos a las
leyes federales y estatales. El sitio contiene informacion en
Español donde encuentre las palabras "En Español".
Welcome to the ODJFS Farm Worker Program
By using the navigation links on the left you will find information
about the Farm worker Program and farm workers in Ohio. The links
connect to the informational interests of employers, services
providers, and migrant farm workers. Information that you will find
- Statewide Migrant Farm Worker Outreach Staff contacts
- Employment Opportunities in both Agriculture and
- Annual Farm Worker Program Reports
- Crop Information
- Migrant Census
- Service Providers and Enforcement Agency Directories
The Farm Worker Program
- serves as a clearinghouse of information for migrant farm
workers, agricultural employers and agency service providers.
- assures that equal access to employment services are provide
through the One Stop System under the Workforce Investment
- serves as an advocate for migrant farm workers regarding
supportive services statewide.
- maintains vital linkages with all statewide partners through
the Ohio Migrant Hotline 1-800-282-3525 to address migrant farm
workers' inquiries and complaints.
- informs the state legislature of Migrant Farm Workers'
conditions through an annual report that makes recommendations to
improve conditions for workers and conducts an annual census of
migrant farm workers.
- Maintain and update the first nationwide Ohio migrant