Ohio Revised Code (ORC) 3109.17 (B)(2) allows the Ohio Children's Trust Fund (OCTF) to, "Allocate funds to entities for the purpose of funding child abuse and child neglect prevention programs that have statewide significance and that have been approved by the children's trust fund board."
Any organization seeking OCTF funding for child abuse and child neglect prevention programming is required to comply with the application guidelines.
|Instructions for Applying
- For calendar year 2017, interested organizations have four opportunities to apply to the OCTF for funding. Any organization wishing to apply is required to electronically submit a completed application packet to the OCTF by one of the following due dates:
- Each proposal will be considered by the OCTF Board. Any applicant who fails to submit a completed application packet to the Trust Fund will not receive consideration by the OCTF Board.
(Please include the following in the subject line of your email: “Name of organization – REQUEST FOR OCTF FUNDING – per ORC 3109.17 (B)(2)”)
- Once you submit your application packet electronically, you should receive an e-mail from the OCTF confirming receipt. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within four business days after submitting your application packet, please contact the OCTF.
A complete application packet is defined as the following:
1. Completed Application (Attachment A)
2. Completed Program Participation Spreadsheet (Attachment B)
3. Completed Budget Form (Attachment C)
Application (Attachment A)
Program Participation Spreadsheet (Attachment B)
Budget Form (Attachment C)
Allowable and Unallowable Expenditures